top of page

Health Insurance

You will never know what would happen while you are in overseas. Make sure to have your Health Insurance prepared before you depart so that you are assured to have an access to medical services. Depends on the country you go, you might be required to have an insurance as part of Student visa application.

OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover)

If you are planning to study in Australia, you must purchase OSHC before you apply for a Student visa.

We partnered with Allianz Care Australia OSHC who provides an extensive OSHC for many international students. We can assist you to select the best option for you and also purchase a reasonable cover, or you can do it yourself!

bottom of page